in Civil Engineering
|Building & Structural Surveying
|Building & Structural construction
|Bricklaying & PT
|Quantity Surveying (QS)
Job Opportunities you have after completing the Programme…
The holder of this certificate will be able to:
- Participate in the operation and maintenance of construction equipment and machinery.
- Participate in the construction of roads, bridges, dams’ railways, houses etc.
- Take part in designing and construction of tunnels, factories, reservoirs, etc.
- Participate in the election of reinforced concrete, structural steel, timber and masonry structures etc.
Diploma in Civil Engineering provides you with opportunities to access careers in:
- Architectural Technology.
- Town and Regional Planning.
- Building Management.
- Building and Roads Construction Quantity survey.